As I'm sure that many of you have noticed, I haven't posted in the last week. Due to homework constraints and school burdens, I was forced to lose a week of training, and the running simply would not fit into my crazy schedule. But, it's ok! My body has more than appreciated the time of rest and relaxation. :)
I hope to jump back into training tomorrow or Sunday, and get back into the swing of running 4 or 5 days a week. With the cold weather quickly approaching, I have found that it is more and more difficult to bundle up and face the cold. I have my fingers crossed for some semi-warm days, because I don't want my training to suffer with treadmill training (treadmills = sheer boredom).
Thank you for the continued support and encouragement! The kind words and prayers have kept my motivation in line and my training on track, all while enhancing my positivity and self confidence!
Try not to become too discouraged, you are also reaching for a goal you've been working on for nearly four years and are about to reap the sweet rewards of all your efforts! A parent wants nothing more than to see a their child happy in life, I see you as far more; strong, confident, intelligent, compassionate, giving, centered, faithful, kind, and most of all loving!
ReplyDelete