Tuesday, November 2, 2010

:)

When I woke up this morning, I had a feeling that today was going to be an absolutely wonderful day, and I'll admit that my intuition was correct.  :)

My run was awesome, and ended up being a tad longer than planned -- 3.25 miles.  Not only was it GORGEOUS outside, but I felt amazing from beginning to end.  There was never an urge to stop running, rather, I wanted to keep going and going and going (if only time allowed).  I swear I've turned into the Energizer Bunny!  I feel so phenomenal when I have a successful run, and trust me, I'm much friendlier to be around too.  :)

I've begun to realize how much more difficult it is to sit in class for hours on end, especially since I've started this new journey.  Physically, my body doesn't want to sit and listen to a professor lecture about the topic of the hour, but wants to be up and moving around.  I never thought that I would have to battle having too much energy, but I guess that I'll have to figure out that obstacle next!

No comments:

Post a Comment