Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Short and Sweet

Another day of Fartlek training has been crossed off of the list!  While the workout duration was the same length as last time, I'm pretty sure that I added in an extra 1/4 of a mile today -- woo hoo!  With that said, I almost knocked out two 8 minute miles, something that I don't think that I've ever accomplished throughout my lifetime, even as a tri-sport athlete.  My next Fartlek training session isn't for two weeks (thanks to an addition of cross training next week), but I am determined to break the 8 minute mile mark, twice!

It has been an absolutely fabulous week, and I am more than thankful for all of the wonderful things that have been happening.  Thank YOU for being a support and encouragement to me thus far.  As I continue through this journey, my support system is growing right alongside my progress, and I know that each of you are the extra motivation to keep my legs moving, even when they don't think that they can run another stride!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment