Join, in reading about the journey of an ambitious, strong, and inspirational college girl, as she trains for her first marathon. The journey will be long, emotional, physically demanding, and one of the best experiences of her life, as she comes to find the beauty within herself and relationships with those around her.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Blah!
I am definitely not proud of the run that I had today. I'm currently facing this thing called "senioritis" and have realized that it's beginning to take over my life. I only had to run 3 miles today, and about 2 miles in, I just stopped. I walked for a block, and then realized that I stopped for absolutely no reason at all. I finished the remainder of the run, but am frustrated with the fact that I would even let myself stop. I didn't experience any sort of physical block, but rather suffered from the "lack of motivation" mentality. I need to plow through these next 3 weeks, so I can experience some relaxation and sanity. I am not ready to lose the battle against myself, and am determined to fight off whatever attempts to stop me in my endeavors -- running, personal, or academic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is our refuge and strength,
ReplyDeletea very present help in trouble. ( Psalms 46:1 )
Keep the faith, you're doing so well! Each day is a NEW day. Love you ooodles. :)