I've faced the battle with my weight for as long as I can remember, and in turn have lacked self-confidence in my daily life. Both family and friends are uplifted by my positivity, smile, and ambition to help others succeed in their lives. While it is flattering to know that I inspire others, I have realized that I must begin taking care of my own needs, because if I don't, I will be unable to help others in the days, weeks, and years to come -- one of the many things that I strive to do in my life. By becoming a healthier, more confident, and beautiful woman, I will develop into a more positive and inspirational role model to many.
It's going to be a long journey, filled with happiness and frustrations, tears and smiles, plateaus, fears, support, love, and passion. While training, I am hoping to improve my relationships with my family, friends, and God, become a healthier me, and come to find and love myself throughout the whole process. Here's to the next (and possibly best) journey of my life!
"The only journey is the journey within."
Rainer Maria Rilke
No comments:
Post a Comment