Seriously, who decides to run outside when there are 60 mph winds? I guess I can once again call myself crazy (tally of craziness has now hit 2), but there was NO way that I was going to run indoors on a treadmill, twice within one week!
I had my first day of Fartlek training, and for those of you who don't know what this is, it is a form of interval training, in which you work on building endurance and speed. It was definitely an interesting workout compared to the distance workouts that I've had over the past week and a half. I may have had the wind working against me, but an overabundance of frustrations from the past 24 hours of my life, more than motivated my legs to move quickly. It's amazing how much events in your life can bring you down one moment and then motivate you the next.
This may be a random side note, but I want to share the following song with you. When I woke up today, I would have rather stayed in bed all day and lounged around my apartment. But, I set my hopes high for the day, jumped in my car, and heard this song. It brought me to tears, but it helped me to once again realize the beauty and support of God, even when you don't think that he is with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment